Cruise ship visitors who would normally require a visa would not require one provided that they arrive in Antigua and Barbuda in the morning and depart the same day.
‘Intransit’ passengers traveling within the same day (24 hours), who normally require a visa, do not need a visa for entry into Antigua and Barbuda, provided that they have proof of their onward journey, and they do not leave the ‘controlled space’ of the airport.
Documentation required when applying online for an Evisa:
- Bio Page of a valid passport or travel document with valid transit or re-entry permit for any country for which you may be ticketed. (Please note, passports must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of arrival in Antigua and Barbuda.)
- A recent color passport photograph (45mm x 35mm); all photos are to be on a while back ground only, and not altered or edited from it’s original state.
- Evidence of proposed journey into and out of Antigua and Barbuda i.e. ticket or confirmation of your booking from the travel agent.
- Proof of accommodation for the length of your stay or a letter of invitation from your sponsor. Students, must provide the acceptance letter from your school, and the details of where they will be staying during their studies. Individuals traveling on business are to provide a letter from your employer stating the purpose of your trip.
- Proof of funds to finance the trip i.e. bank statements for the previous two months.
- A recent police record. (Discretion may be taken by the visa-issuing office.)
- Birth certificate.
- Immigration status in passport or residency permit. ( i,e Any other country, and or the state of Antigua & Barbuda.)
PLEASE TAKE CAREFUL NOTE:
- ALL DOCUMENTATION MUST BE CLEARLY SCANNED, WITH THE USE OF A SCANNER ONLY. (Preview scan all documentation, then crop each image, and then scan.)
- ALL DOCUMENTATION MUST BE SCANNED IN FULL COLOR.
- ALL DOCUMENTATION MUST BE SCANNED FROM THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS ONLY.
- PHOTO COPIED DOCUMENTATION ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE, AND WILL BE REJECTED.